Tony’s career in the insurance industry started in 1983 working at a large restoration company until 1988. In 1989 he opened his own successful full-service restoration company and continued in this field until 2005 at which point he joined TMD Adjusters as a full time Independent Adjuster. He became a partner in the firm in 2007.
Born and raised in Saskatchewan with his farm background, Tony brings a vast knowledge in the agriculture and construction industry. He also has a diverse history with Residential and Commercial claims. He has worked countless catastrophe claims over the years including wind, hail and fire losses. In 2016 he handled large loss claims in the Fort McMurray, Alberta wild fire claims and in 2017 Hurricane “Harvey” claims in Texas and Hurricane “Irma” claims in Florida. 2018 saw him in San Juan Puerto Rico for Hurricane “Maria”, and most recently at Hurricane Michael in Florida (October 2018). He enjoys working with the public and takes great pride in his work.
- CIP – completed 2012
- IRS Thermography Course 2008
- W.D.T. Water Damage Tech 2003
- A.S.D. Applied Structural Drying 2002
- M.R.T. Mold Remediation Tech 2002
- Carpet & Upholstery Tech 1989
- Fire/Smoke Course – Vancouver 1987
- I.I.C.R.C. 1992
- Symbility Estimating Program 2006
- HAAG Certified Roof Inspection 2010
- Fall Arrest Protection Awareness 2013
- Interviewing & Statement Analysis 2014
- Xactimate Estimating Program 2013
- Fall Arrest Protection Awareness (up grade) 2017